Absolutely beautiful Colonial sited on nearly half an acre of level, landscaped grounds and located in Ellicott Cityâs Burleigh Manor community. This pristinely maintained home boasts over 2700 sq ft of living space with updates including the family room addition, kitchen, baths, carpet, paint, siding, HVAC, and more! Enter through the inviting covered porch to the living room which leads to the formal dining room highlighting wide plank hardwood floors, and a soothing neutral color palette. Youâll love preparing your favorite meals in the completely updated kitchen that features a granite peninsula island and breakfast bar accented with subway tile backsplash, some stainless appliances, a pull down faucet, and opens to the spacious family room addition showcasing a wood burning fireplace in an elegant black setting, recessed lighting, surround sound, and French door access to the backyard. The primary bedroom suite includes new carpet, a large walk-in closet, and an en suite renovated bathroom with an extended vanity, stylish decorative tile including a shower niche. New carpet continues in the hallway with three sizable bedrooms, and a renovated hall bath with a granite vanity and a deep soaking tub with a waterfall faucet, completing the upper level sleeping quarters. The lower level provides a flex room, hobby room, ample storage, and a walkout mudroom to the yard. The stand up attic has been floored for additional storage. Enjoy outdoor living on the expansive covered porch, detailed with a ceiling fan and dimmable canned lighting making it a favorite spot to relax, and the stone patio with serene views of the level landscaped grounds that comes with a lighted front walkway, and an invisible dog fence. Close proximity to Centennial Park, Old Ellicott City & downtown Columbia offering a vast variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment. Major area commuter routes include Rt. 40, Rt. 29 and I-70. This spectacular home wonât last!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Aluminum Siding, Brick
3,196 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Hobby Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Partial, Split Rail, Wire, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price