Main level living and a gardener's delight! Come live your best life in this wonderful home with the most serene gardens, immaculate hardwood floors, immense natural light, romantic fireplace, updated baths, new granite countertops and a zen inspired backyard that's sure to become your new happy place! Easy commuter route to Rt 50 makes this home less than 30 minutes to downtown Washington DC and just minutes from parks, playgrounds, shopping and restaurants. Newer HVAC, Windows and Roof
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,883 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Shingle
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Backs To Trees, Level, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price